Muscle Car Restorations - Employment
Welcome to the job seeker's page at the Muscle Car Restorations website!
Work in a clean well equipped shop with attractive salary and benefit package, along with incredible growth potential. Leadership positions available for mature skilled applicants. Four and a half day work week!
Current Job Openings:
Automotive Restoration Upholstery and Assembly Assistant
Muscle Car Restoration is seeking a full time skilled upholstery technician to assist in our upholstery/assembly department. MCR is a high end shop performing full custom restoration and service work on a wide range of vehicle makes, models, and years.
Job duties including but not limited to:
Upholstery work to include disassembly, restoration, and reinstallation of:
- Vinyl top installations
- Convertible top installations
- Door panels
- Carpet installation
- Seat upholstery
- Interior dash, heater box, and etc
- Maintain and organize upholstery department supplies and equipment.
General automotive disassembly, restoration, and reinstallation work will also be required as part job function.
Skill/Tool Proficiency Requirements with:
- Commercial sewing machines
- Pattern making
- Vinyls, leathers, fabrics.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid drivers license
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. continuously
Would Be A Plus:
- Associate degree or higher
- 5-10 years of experience in automotive restoration, upholstery work, or extensive personal experience in the field.
Ideal Candidates Display:
- Focus on Service: identifies and anticipates customer requirements, expectations and needs
- Engage and Inspire: energizes others by clarifying the broader purpose and mission of their work
- Developing Others: provides honest, helpful feedback to others on their performance
- Building Relationships: relates to people in an open, friendly, accepting manner
- Leveraging Diversity: seeks diverse ideas and points of view to achieve business success
- Results Orientation: sets high standards of performance for self and others
- Adaptability: demonstrates an appropriate level of composure and patience under trying circumstances
We Are Offering:
Compensation will depend on experience and qualifications.
- Competitive salary
- Four and a half day work week
- Medical / dental benefits
- 401k retirement program
- Paid vacation
- Professional / friendly work environment
We encourage you to send your resume.
Your name and information will be kept strictly
confidential. To send us your resume, please choose
one of two methods:
This is our preferred method for receiving
your resume! E-mails are acceptable methods for
sending draft resumes, but, please follow our
instructions carefully. We ask that you "copy
and paste" your resume and cover letter into
an e-mail message as plain text, rather than "attaching"
these as attached files. Please, put the position you seek in the title or subject line of the e-mail.
Be sure and include all of the standard resume vital
information, such as address, telephone, specific
educational & employment history, desired
position, etc. Note, please do not e-mail your
resume to us more than once unless your address changes.
We look forward to reviewing your background.
Please send your resume to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) POSTAL Mail
Simply send your resume to the address below.
As always, please include a note or cover letter
describing the type of job or new position
you would be interested in.
Muscle Car Restorations, Inc.
11371 20th Ave.
Chippewa Falls, WI. 54729
3) Please do not call!